Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blocks 9 and 10

I can not believe it has taken me clear to Saturday to get around to these blocks. I normally have the done the day after Amy posts the link. Good old morning sickness, gets ya every time. Which, by the way, who ever came up with morning sickness was rather silly, they really should have called it all day and all night sickness. It is much more descriptive then :) But don't feel to bad, I have got to spend some time with good friends this week hanging out and playing games and that has helped to brighten my outlook.

So, with all that rambling, here are blocks 9 and 10. I am really happy with the way they turned out. The points are nice and crisp and the blocks are just adorable, at least I think so. I suppose I am probably bias though :) Happy quilting!







Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh, the wavy lines will get you every time! Love it. You will end up with a great Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas quilt. When you are done, you will enjoy it for many years to come!

    Welcome to Blogland!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas already??! Now I'm ashamed. Personally I'm waiting until November :) Those blocks ARE adorable, you're right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from each and every one of you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa