Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pillow Talk Swap Recieved - Yippee Skippee!!!

So in the last four days I have been online about 4 minutes.  Crazy!!!!  Sorry, I didn't really drop off the face of the Earth, I have just been busy.   My husband and I were in charge of a Youth group for the weekend that we took to Bryce Canyon and then my family came into town, so It's all good because it was all a  good kind of busy :)  (which is the best kind right :)  

But, I received a little package in the mail so I had to ditch everyone for a few minutes to write about it.   I am so excited!!!!!!!   My Pillow Talk Swap came!!!!!  And the funny thing is, somehow I missed this one being posted in the flickr group so it was a total surprise!!!!  So fun.  Isn't it just adorable.  It was made by Liz of Living My Sweet Life.  Thank you so much Liz.  And thank you for the adorable little scraps along with it.  So cute!!!!


Here is the pillow in it's new home.  It fits perfect along the back of my sewing chair.  It just makes me smile every time I walk into the room.  Thanks you over and over and over Liz!!!  I love it!!!

Yup, I am really loving these swaps!!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Very nice! Looks like a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is gorgeous!! Love the pattern and the fabrics! You're so lucky. I need to join in some of these swaps =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable pillow..love the fabrics!
    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined my first swap in Jan. and it has been so much fun!! I joined the Wonky House Block Swap and had never heard of a wonky house before. Swaps teach you something different and getting blocks from other quilters all over the world is so fun and interesting. I got blocks from Slovakia, Australia,& New Zealand just to name a few. I love your pillow!! Tell us what swap you are in and is it still open to others?
    Blessings
    Gmama Hillis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pillow you received. How much fun that is. I loved the idea of this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pillow. Do you have a tutorial on pillows??? They look easy then I go to make them and always mess up:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa