Monday, April 15, 2013

Bits and Pieces

Well, Its a bit of this and that today :)

Fave Quilts just published a new little Free E Book, Patterns for Quilting,  and I am super excited that they choose to include my "Brady Bunch" inspired block in the easy quilt block patterns section.  Pop on over and check it out :)


I have been working on my block for the Virtual Quilt Bee at Diary of a Quilter.  My post is Friday and I am super excited to share what I have whipped up :)



Voting for the Accuquilt Barn Block Contest ends Wednesday, so if you haven't gotten a chance to vote be sure to pop on over and do so :)  And I started working on layouts for a Star Surround Quilt-A-Long.  I am playing with the idea of lots of options, ie 5 different size blocks and 10ish layout options.  Is that to much??

STAR SURROUND - #9


CORKSCREW - #30                       DUE NORTH - #39
And that about wraps it up. Have a Happy Quilting day!!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. How fun! I want to make a (sampler, perhaps?) quilt with several of those darling blocks.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to another quilt-a-long with you! Cant wait! Everyone love my Starburst quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite the block round up, good luck in the comp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already voted! Super excited for your virtual bee block! I bet it will rock! I can't wait for your quilt-a-long!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Brady Bunch block - so fun. Good luck on the block contest, and no that's not too many options for a quilt along. The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see what you come up with for the Star surround quilt! It's a great block! And when do you have time to breathe? Busy, busy,, busy!!! :-) Hugs! Helen in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super excited about the quilt-a-long, and I thnk the more options the better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa